Friday, May 8, 2009

To all the Mothers out there in the whole wide world.

This post is to all the mothers and soon to be mothers and to my two sisters who are mothers and to my very special mother who does a lot for me and i dont always show my apperication for it. so i want to tell her how much i LOVE her and how much she is so important in my life and my childrens. i also want to say that she is so much to be with and the kids like to be at her house so that they can play with the wii fit which is the best mothers day gift that we all gave her. so here is a poem for everyone who is a mother.


MOTHERS
Real Mothers don't eat quiche;
They don't have time to make it.
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils
Are probably in the sand box or the garden.
Real Mothers often have sticky floors,
Filthy oven and happy kids.
Real Mothers know that dried play dough
Doesn't come out of carpets (espically shag carpet)
Real Mothers don't want to know what
The Vacuum just sucked up...
Real Mothers sometimes ask 'why me?'
And get their answer when a little
Voice says, 'Because I love you best.'
Real Mothers know that a child's growth
Is not measured by height or years or grade....
It is marked by the progression of mommy to mom to mother....
i just thought that this poem works for all kinds of mom. you may be a mom for the first time or this might be your 5th or that your kids are all grown up and moved on. i want to tell my sisters what great moms they are and that their kids are so blessed to have them as their moms. they are both loving and caring people and their kids are always happy. i want to tell my mom that i am the best mom i am because of you mom. you show all of us how we should be as a mom and that our kids are the most important thing in our lives and that we need to show them how much welove them so to all the mom out their and to my family
Happy Mothers Day
Note to husbands Mothers day is May 10 so you have a few days to shop but plesas dont forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment