Thursday, May 27, 2010

so i have started a new blog

So as you can see as the title says i have another blog. this new blog will be for people to see all the treasure that i make and you are able to buy from me too. the prices are good and anyone can order them. and then you see what you want and then i will send you one that is the same or similar to it. i love makeing new things and my sisters can atest to that and so can my kids. my hubby is good and makeing new things that work and sometimes dont but he is creative too. he made our kids beds that are so nice and built solid. anyways i am hoping to have some pictures up of what i have made here in a couple of days like before monday.

another special thing is that my oldest is going to be baptized this saturday and i am so excited and happy for him. he is so grown up and then ofter him there will be more to follow. i just love it that we have to gospel and that we know what we do know. the things we know are so wonderful but why then do we not share them. i know i am scared that someone will not want ot be friends so i think that maybe i just need to work with the spirit and have him help me to know what to do. i am so happy to be a member of the church. i love my family and how wonderful they are and that they are wanting to be and do what the prophet has asked. family is so wonderful/ i ahve a favorite saying is family we may not have it all together but to gether we have it all. wish all of you where here and coming to my sons baptism.

1 comment:

  1. I too am excited for justin's baptism and for the cool things i can buy off your "website".... so i hope that you put pics up soon so i can buy things!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete