Friday, September 3, 2010

my new cell phone.............

yesturday i went to lethbridge and had a doctors appt. everything is fine with that. the baby is still active and she love to stretch at around 7 am so that is my wake up call. anyways went to the city got a new cell phone because my other phone we thought could not text but turns out that one of my kids decided to put on a pass word or a PUK on my sim card and i could not text so yesturday well last night i decided to play with the new phone and i played to much with it that i could not do anything but call the emgercy number. which is not good because i did not want to do that. then with all the fustration i had and hugh knew i was fustrated because i just did nto want to talk or even look at anyone and i just wanted to sleep because i wanted to have this nightmare over. well he decidedto call rogers this morning while i got the kids ready for school and got it all fixed. my old sim card is no good now. but when you buy a pay as you go phone then you get a new sim card. and so they fixed it with the new sim card. yah. i am so happy that hugh delt with it because i was fustrated this morning knowing i could not do anything. he was calm and i would not have been and i would have started to cry because my new phone is so much fun. anyways now i can text people yah. so it took hugh about 30 minutes to get it all worked out and os when he was gone i text him and told him thankyou even though i told him before. now my phone works andi dont need to worry and i have locked my key pad so no one can get into it. lets hope so. but i was so mad with technology that i wished i did not have a phone to begin with. now

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm finally glad to hear you got a phone you can text on! now to know your #.... or is it the same as before!?

    ReplyDelete