Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This is what I have been up too.........................SEWING

Lets start at the beginning..... I was at a Trade Fair the other month and I was selling my nursing covers and my hair things.  cute little hair do dats.  When people would come to my table and see the nursing covers they thought that they where aprons so i got a light bulb moment and it went like this why dont i just make some aprons and see if they sell.  so off to Fabric land and got some patterns then i went down stairs to my room and looked through all of my fabric that i had waiting to be used as something.  and so i started out with the kids ones as they seem to be the most fun and i have some to show now.  the models are my own children and now they all have claimed one of their own so these ones might not be for sale.  but we will see at how many like them and then i will tell you my secret of what fabric i used.  i tired to up load my pictures as i wanted you to see them but no luck i am unable.  not sure why but i will try to put them on my etsy.  To check them out check out my etsy which is treasureskatie.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment