Saturday, July 30, 2011

july 2011

As July comes to an end I am sad and happy to say yah.  But soon the kids will be in school but before that we will have swimming lessons.  Harvest will be here soon and so will all the real heat/  school supplies shopping and all the fun that comes with that.  There have been days that I am happy my kids are here so we can do things and there are some days that i just cant find what to make them do stuff to keep them happy.  We are all getting tired of going to movies and we just need to go swimming or somthing that will make them happy and me happy too.  But soon school will start and then we will be wanting to spend more time together or will we.  I hope that they are having a fun summer.  I am but I think we need to do more swimming in august.  That will make everything much better.  As I say good bye to July i am saying hi to august and all the fun we will have.  Maybe i will set up the tent again and we can camp out side.  That sounds great to me , how about you?  Hope all have fun this long weekend.  Hope my mom and dad have fun on their holiday to the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment