Thursday, March 19, 2009

This week of sick kids

i thought that our sickness was going away until this week where i have 4 out 5 kids sick. thank goodness i am not sick but i have my two boys who have an ear infection and also strep throat. so both on medicine. and then i have the 2 older girls sick with running noses and coughs that i thought only smokers had. so it is a orange drink family now this week and not chocolate milk. so just wait until next week and i could be talking about me being sick again which is not fun at all.

so needs to say taht i have them all at home and my home is a disaster because i have about 4 hours of sleep from all the hackers in my house. i was up almost every hour and not with a new born but with the other kids. i would go and cuddle with one in one room just thinking the others have finally gone to sleep then about an hour later i am up getting drinks and then cuddleing with that kid then i finally get to sleep and my clock in my room says 6:51 am and i have only 9 minutes until my alarm goes but i decided to have it shut off and called the bus driver so they know the kids are not on. well to my disappointment they were already gone and so i had to get up just before it came to our house and tell me that the kids where not on. i am hoping that the medicine will work and the two kids who go to school on a daily base will go so i get a couple of hours to nap with the other sick one. my piece of advice wash your hand always. well igot to go becaus the one who is not on medicine is bugging me for some paper and a pen to write. which i need to get. well everyone stay healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a week from you know where. If I were there, I'd offer to take the kids and let you rest. Hope everyone feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww man sounds like you are having a rough week....remember i love you!!! hope those kids get better!!! mwah

    ReplyDelete