Friday, March 13, 2009

Why i should not stay up after 8pm

i felt it to day. i should not stay up after 8pm. i just could not get up this morning. i had to drag my self out of my warm bed to get my kids out of their own bed. so they could go to school. and then i had to do some stuff on the internet then i need to run to town because my hubby wanted more fruit to make his own fruit juices. which i am not sure how they will turn out but i hope that they turn out to be good or i will have wasted so much money on stuff that no one liked.

i also want to thank cheryl for making those cute winter hats for us this christmas and then gave me the idea to make them because last night i got my first order and i am so excited. so i had to go out and buy more stuff to make them which i got some cool colors. so any one wants them the are so cute. so help me find a name for them i am thinking K and C inspirations. what do you think cheryl? let me know. they are so cute and cheryl says she is never creative well i am giving her credit for them because she thought of it.


happy birthday to natalie who is an inspiration to me too and i cant wait for her to write books too so i can read them because they willbe good. glad she came down to mom and dads so we could see them when dad was gone on business. anyways have a great day and hope all goes well. but i need to finish cleaning the house so i can go out to a date with my hubby so we will see how far i will get with 5 kids. got to run love all the readers out there who check my blog somedays it is interesting and some of mine might be boring but i will have more to write when my life settles down.

2 comments:

  1. How did the juice turn out? I want some juice right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made my first touque yesterday...it's so fun to do and now I'm trying out some knit jewelery...we'll see how that turns out.

    ReplyDelete