Thursday, June 18, 2009

Have you ever been scamed?

Lately i have been getting email that i am a person whos name came up to clam some money from someone who died in spain or other forgien countries. but now the scam (which i think it is) from Microsoft who is emailing me because my email address has been drawn for the 250,000 winning prize and that the former founder does this so that people will learn to use thein ternet more. so whats up with that and that i get a lap top for free. now i am not sure if that is true so i ahve been email ing then to see if i can get more information form them. so i will wait and see. because i am afraid to give them any imformation and get my identaly stole because of something i feel for. so if anyone has any informaiton on how to detect if it is a scam then let me know. and i am going to be changing my email address just because i dont want to do something stupid and then my life is up for sale to the highest bidder. well no a happy note. school is almost done and i cant wait my house will be a lot cleaner because i am not running all the time to town and all that for the schoool things. yah. have a peaaceful day. and try not to be scammed.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that it is probably a scam... it seems pessimistic but most of them are...

    ReplyDelete