Friday, June 5, 2009

Junes deal of the day with close to my heart

The month of June is a month for deals . On my closetomyheart website you look everyday for a deal. this morning the deal of the day is you buy any size stamp set and get the autumn just blossoms for free. ($9.95 value for FREE) so i just thought that i would send a blog out to all of you. check out my website which is katievos.myctmh.com and you will beable to order it then. it is only good for today so hurry and check it out. and you have the rest of the month to check out all the other days too. just thought i would make all of your junes so much better. and all of my imformations is there on my website. it wil be shipped to you and only you and it takes about 7 to 10 days for it to get to its destination. have fun checking out the deal a day in this wonderful month of june. and order your stuff from me you best close to my heart consultant. and if anyone of you who is reading this would like to host a party and is close distance here in alberta let me know and i will see what nights work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment