Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas is gone and done with lets hope we can keep the feeling still for 2010

So as for all of us Christmas is done and we are all cleaning up from it. Here are some things I have heard from my family members why they are happy that Christmas is over.

my dad "I am glad that Christmas is done because I will not hear , "you can't watch that we need to wrap.""

My mom " I dont have to wrap anymore gifts."

Me, " no more going to the mall and spend way tomuch for others and my kids."

So i only can remember a few from those long nights of enjoyment but it was a lot of fun to see what people got and how they liked it. Hugh thinks that i spent to much on my family but I bought most things throughout the year and some i got for free the most expensive gift was my sisters nan. her was the crossstich of the Carston Alberta Temple. I had it already crossstiched but i needed to frame it and so i went to micheals in lethbridge. they did a great job but i could have had a better price. anyways it is done and they have it. it was so nice.

so we all had a great Christmas. We got the Wii and the kids are having so much fun with it. We can do it as a family and we have not stopped laughing the things that are kids do are so funny. Jamie is doing so well with being left handed that we can go to grammies and play with theirs. now that the big kids know what to do.

Off to finish cleaning. Hugh helped last night and did a great job now the rest of the house.

so everyone that reads this which i think is few i want to wish you al la HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOOD LUCK IN 2010. ANYONE GOING TO THE OLYMPIC?

No comments:

Post a Comment