Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My fustration is on a altime high

LEt me begin by saying that Close to my heart is having a blow out and what makes me made is propay which is the company that is taking the credit cards from my website is not working so i have not been getting anyone ordering on my website. which i need the business so that ican make people happy. so i have sent all the papers that Propay needs but it still is not working and that is why iam so fustrated. i am right now on hold to see if my application has been processed and i am still waiting. i want to put in an order. so i just heard from them and they said that they will find out and call me when it will be processed. it has been three days and it should have taken 1-3days. and it has not. so what is up with that. it is not a aholiday down in the states so whats up? i am hoping it will be up and running because i have some orders to process for this great blow out which is a savings of 50%-80% off retail price and if you spend 150.dollars then you get $10 in shipping which is a great deal. and if you spend more the shippping stays the same. so i want it to work so i can email all the people and they can get an order in and ican make some money. it is such a great deal i wish it was working. so if it does then it is a merry little christmas miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    We came across your blog and noticed you had experienced some delay and frustration with ProPay during sign-up – I’m sorry this happened. I wanted to make sure that this issue was resolved for you. If not or if I can be of assistance in any way please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Darrel Welling EVP, Client Relations ProPay (801) 341-5643

    ReplyDelete