Friday, January 21, 2011

I have done it.

So i have dont it.  I have put some things on etsy and now they are for sale.  i have had some people look at them but no one has botton, but i am not worried because its only been a day.  i sure hope i do make a sale i have more i am making and cant wait to show everyone. if you want to look at what i got on etsy go to my site which is treasureskatie@etsy.com .  hope you enjoy it.  i have been so excited that i have check almost three times aday on etsy to see if anyone has ordered from me.  but no one has.  well i cant wait to have my first sale i just might have a party or somthing like that .  or my own little party.  not quite sure yet.  but jsut wanted  to tell everyone the exciting news.  Yah for me.  i have others things lined up to put on and i just needto put on the pictures which i would like to thank justin snell for helping me with that it worked out wonderful and it made my day.  so thank you and also a big thanks you to cheryl snell my sister who thought of this and got me hocked on etsy.  andi hope it works out for me.  I can nto express my thanks fullness enough.  well check it out and tell me what you think. katie

No comments:

Post a Comment