Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This winter

What can i say but the weather this year has been really weird.  FOr the past three weekends it has been snowing and then blows monday and sometimes tuesdays that way the kids dont have school.  So i am hoping that this week coming up will be the whole week of school and no holidays.  as my kids have had more then they need.

on the days that they have no school they do not sleep in but when they know they have school then they sleep in or try to so they dont have to go to school.  i just wish one of these holidays that they will sleep in.  whats up with that. 

I have been waiting for people to ordersome thing from my etsy store but no one has.  One person put my shop as a favorite of theirs and one has but one of my prodjects as their favorite. so that was exciting but i will be more excited when i get some one to order.  if anyone of you know of someone having a baby or just did check out my shop at http://www.treasureskatie.etsy.com/ and then you can email me at treasures.katie@gmail.com or just order there from etsy.  i would like one sale but i will hopefully get one before may. 

No comments:

Post a Comment