Thursday, June 10, 2010

everythings is well and good

Went to my doctors and everything is well and good. one last visit and then off to the new doctor. My old doctor has retired from delivering babys so i feel that it is a good time to retire my self from having them. Here are the reasons why

1.I am 28 and not getting any younger.
2. our first baby was delivered by the new doctor.
3. we will be having 6 and i feel that that is plenty
4. i want to be able to scrapbook again and be able to sleep through the night.
5. i would like to go on holidays with them
6. my transportation is getting a little small.
7. we would like to build a house and we need to finalize how many bedroom to put in it (hence stopping at 6 kids)
8. going with reason #7 i would like to put a scrap booking room in there and an office for Hugh.
9. i think we are going to be having more girls then boys which right now the girls are winning
10. who will baby sit 6 kids anyways

so those are the reason there are more but i just cant think of them right now. Heavenly Father has blessed us and we feel so blessed to have these special spirits and i need to let my other sisters bring my parents more grand kids. my time is done. so that said i am happy to report and now it is in writing that this will be our last. i am not sad because i know that Hugh and i have made the right decision on it. i know that the kids will want us to have more but i know that 6 is what will make our family and who can say they are having their 6th not many in this day and age. but i am happy to be the one in how many to say that we have 5 soon to be 6.

when i was at the doctors i had to drink that orange drink and the lady was telling me all about it and that i was there for an hour and so and then she asked if this was my first and i said no this is my 6th time taking this and she was like wow. but i still do not like the orange pop. yak. have all a great night and hope to blog tomorrow about our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment