Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am trying

I am trying to put a way some toys that my kids are not playing with at the moment and that my house can be a lot cleaner when they are out of sight and out of mind. so i got some rubber maid tubs and put the toys they are not playing with. one has already gone down stairs but i have two more that ineed to take down stairs. so that the kids will not make a mess this summer holidays and that our house can be a little less cluttered and i can have a cleaner house. if that will ever happen. so right now i am taking break and writing this and then i am goingto put the rest down stairs put the youngest to bed for a nap and send the others out side so i can get most of it done. and then i might run to town and get my ctmh package that i order. it is a mystery box so not sure what i got for 115.oo but it is work like double that. well i will blog later and tell you all thati got. check out my website if you ahve not and then maybe order some stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment