Tuesday, June 8, 2010

has this happened to you?

Last week i went to the city and had fun at my son field trip and thought i would do some shopping after it was done. and so we went shopping to discover that some one tried to use my credit card and now i have no credit card because of someone wanted to buy things with out me knowing. and i know it is not my husband because he is a sweet heart and he loves me so much. so i only could spend a little bit of money and then we went home. i did get what was most important toy story and toy story 2 ....... i guess that is not that important but i did get some milk that we needed. so now i am waiting for my new credit card to come in the mail and then i can go and get my daughter a new car seat. but that will have to wait. hopefully soon. but i cant bet you that i will not owe hardly anything on it.

last night i got my garden in. i thought that my kids might like to help. well turns out no. i had to do it all by myself. how fun. the kids where playing out side until the wind came and almost blew them away so they went in side. earlier that day i did rotatill the garden but i had to plant it all bymyself. note to self try to do it when hubby is home so he can help. it took me about an hour to plant it. me and my belly. i know when i was done and came in and got them alll into bed and sat down the baby was jumping like it was her time to make me relieze that she had help too. i do have to say my fourth youngest did come out and help for aboutthe last rows of the garden. i do need to put in more corn which i was suppose to do today but i am to tired and i need to get the house clean. so much for help and giving service. i guess the saying goes better luck next time. right. i will put up some photos of what the garden looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment