Monday, February 23, 2009

help i am sick

i have been sick now today with a fever. i only had three kids at home and hugh. who is another kid. anyways , i finally feel better so i thought that iwould write another blog. it has been a long day that my kicthen has not changed and i need to make supper which i dont feel like it. i watched some of a movie but fell asleep so i could get better. but i had to get up and get the kids off the bus. i went and took my third child to his speech lesson and he does not have school tomorrow. yah ican sleep and really get better. my face is all read and i really dont feel like cleaning but i have too. i have to get better so that i can go to katelyns kindergardens feild trip which i need to be at the school around ten. i will take photos and post some of them. she is totally excited and then i need to drop jamie off to school which he is normally on tuesday but not this week which i think someone is looking out for me. well anyways i need togo and make supper. have a great day. it is getting cold out here. now justin is not feeling well and holly was such a good baby today. which i needed her to be. which my sister natalie says i have angel babys. which she is sorta right. now i need togo because my kids are bugging me for candy worms. what i life.

No comments:

Post a Comment