Saturday, February 21, 2009

the life with 5 kids can be a bit interesting

I thought that i would try to expain what my life is like with 5 kids who are the best. but can be interesting. i have some well all are very independant and sometimes to much. i have a 2 year old who wants to go to school as much as her brother and sister goes but loves to go to grannies house. also i have a 6 1/2 year old who knows alot about computers which is not good for him because he does things to it that i need to figure out so i can fix them back to the way both his dad and i can use. their dad is not very computer related and has a hard time to figure it out but get him to fix a car motor and he is right where he is supose to be and i dont understand what he sometimes says about parts and how they work together. i like to scrapbook and i have a little 5 year old girl who is just as girly girl as any one in the world she loves to scrapbook and make cards. espically when i am making cards for other people she is always right there with me making her own creation too.

just as i am trying to explain my wonderful children two come up crying because no one is sharing. i know this is just a phase of life but it seems a really long phase some days. i know that i wish for this moments to be here for ever that i can take them back so this blog is like a journal that everyone can read about my life and struggles with a family of 7. when most times i am home with all of them and trying to sort out the problems that are not really that hard to solve.

so where was i when i was side tract by my kids. i was taking about scrapbooking. it is a good thing that i sell scrapbooking and stamping stuff or i would be up a creek with no paddle. also with all this caous in my house the little 3 month old is just sleeping well. like it is so quite in my house but it is not. she can fall asleep in loud noises but if it is quite like amouse in the house she is not so easily a sleep she is a wake, oh well i guess i need tokeep the kids up so she can go to sleep and have them screaming at the top of their longs so she will fall asleep. well i better run. as i said before i need to clean my house and to get supper on the table but first the table needs to be cleared. well chat later. maybe monday it all depends on my busyness. my life is so busy. but i love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie, thanks for the props!! I'm really excited to follow your blog now. I'm adding it to my list as soon as I'm done here. Are you the sister of Cheryl's who had a little girl named Holly? I think that's such a cute name. Anyways I love love love Cheryl so automagically I'll love you. Yep, it's that easy. Talk to you soon on the webber net.

    ReplyDelete