Saturday, February 21, 2009

the start of today

well i was reading my sisters blog and thought that i would start my own blog because some times i can really type fast and i can put my thoughts on faster. today is the first day for me to blog which is so cool. cheryl is my inspirations and so is kim hughes which i love her blogs they are so funny. anyways i woke up by my 5 year old daughter who could not find the remote to the tv so she could watch cartoons at 7am. then i went to make her breakfast and then i had three other shadows behind me wanting the same thing so i decided to get them all feed and then my stomach said i am hungry too so i had to feed me as well. then i thought i would check my email to see if i was the life of the emails but to my disappointment i got none. oh well maybe tomorrow. then after doing that i could hear the tv with no sounds of cartoons on and i went to check and the kids had played with the remote so now it does not work so hugh was in the city so i called him to get a new remote which he got. my hero. anyways they are now playing games on the tv which i get a quite time to my self. i would love to go and have a nap but supper needs to be made here soon for the 4 little munkins and the littlist does not need anything. i think that she is finally a sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment