Thursday, February 26, 2009

today i am calling it a sick day

i am feeling a lot better but my kids are now all sick. they are all at home from school. well today i normally have only two off to school but they are all sick. the field trip to the post office was good. i had my baby in her snuggly and with two blankets on her and my big coat we walked to the post office which is not to far from the school which is nice. anyways there sure was a lot of snow in the town and the gravel roads where no so great. so we had fun there my family we do not get our mail and this post office. in another town we do but my parents do so i showed my daughter where their mail box was it was so cool of how they worked in there and gets our mail to the right people. it was fun. but i think the kids where more excited to see the baby there then anything. she is always the life of the party. she is sleeping now and so the other kids are watching a movie which has given me some quite time for my self which i wish i could sleep. but oh well if i am feeling better i better get some house work down because i have not done any for at least two days. but i do get the dishes down so i can have bowls for breakfast for the kids in the morning. it was nice that i did not have to get up with any of them for school i needed to sleep in. i think that it is still snowing here it reminds me of Christmas because we had lots of snow and cold temps. so that is what i think today reminds me of. hopefully i can feel better because i need to get a hair cut tomorrow and i cant wait. we had fun yesterday and we visited with my mom and dad and had pizza which was really good. well better run and finally do something. have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment