Friday, April 17, 2009

Have you had those days that you want something to cook really fast

i am having one of those days. first all of my kids where up before 8 am and when there is no school for any of them those are my days to sleep in but that has nto happened this week not even one day. any ways i am making supper for the field and i am making a roast and potatos but the potatos are taking the longest time for them to cook and i want to feed my kids supper before i go and i need to go and bring it to the field by 6:30pm which is in 25min so i am hoping that my potatos are cooked here soon. because i will be very mad. and the guys will be hungry and my kids will be in the dessert soon and will not want to eat supper. i have two of them a sleep one that lives right now on milk so she is fine and the other who had two plates of stake for lunch which i hope will eat and

No comments:

Post a Comment