Thursday, April 16, 2009

Have you heard of Close to my heart?

Some of you know that i sell Close to my heart as a home business. If you are a scrapbooker or a cardmaker then this is the stuff you want. Their prices are great and their products are much better. They have stuff from stamping to rubons and all kinds of paper and packets for those who are not in to it just yet. everything is well priced or better priced then the compition. if any of you who want a better look into the company visit my website at www.katievos.myctmh.com
or their web site at www.closetomyheart.com.

I have been sellin Close to my heart for about 4 years which for me is along time and if you saw my collection of stamps you would believe that i have sold it for that long. i have stamps from when they first came out with acrylic stamps which are the top of the line of stamps. no more wooden which are hard to see what you aredoing. the clear are the way to go and we have the best selection.

if any one of you who is reading would like more information or an idea book just email me at kidsofvos@yahoo.ca and i would happy to send you one. we are going tobe starting into our new idea book for the summer so take lots of pictures this summer and i can help you scrapbook them faster simpler and easier. it is fun and easy.

here is a list of why i love close to my heart vs. all the other companies

1.they have great selection
2.their prices are unbeatable.
3. great quiatly
4. if something does not work or is broken when you get it then they will send a new one with no extra cost or extra questions.
5. they are easy to use that my 4 older kids can use them ( which some times i wish they did not)
6.they have so many ideas in their idea books that you just want the book for ideas.
7.i can make great scrapbooking books with little effort and they always look great.
8. anyone can use them and they store really nice
9.their stamps do not melt so if your kids want to experiment with them with fire they will not melt
10. i love to make cards and scrapbook and they can show me how.

so again if you need information on close to my heart or would like to order some of their great product contact me or check out my web site. you can order at my website. well i will blog later.

2 comments:

  1. Close to my heart is AWESOME I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. close to my heart is TOO close to MY heart....hahahahahahaha thats a funny slogan:) i love close to my heart too:)

    ReplyDelete