Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Look at the best ligthen mcqueen cake ever

my third childs birthday is next weds.april 15 and so i went to micheals and decided to buy this cake pan. i am parent helper this thursday in his class which is for his birthday so i thought i would make a cake. this is the only time that we can bring unhealthy snacks to school in the class room there is only two boys in his class him and another one so i think that the other boy will love to have this cake .. maybe some of the moms might want me to make cakes for their kids. who knows but i know that it is fun and i love doing it for my kids. so i will be make two of this cakes in a weeks time and so we will all have to compare them both which one idid better at. anyways i had to put it in the deep freezer because the kids would have eatten it before it even got to the class room. so i was not taking chances because it took me an hour to ice it. which i think is fast for something like this. but i just love it. it has been the best one i have done. maybe i should get into doing this for a liveing...... thinking about it na i think i will stick to it for just my kids and maybe my sisters kids. who knows. anyways. hope you like it and i will tell you how it taste, my son will be 4 wow. well it is late and i tdont think the picture worked,

4 comments:

  1. The picture didnt work- I want to see it!!! Can you make Ruby a cake for her birthday???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it. I hope the picture comes through soon! I'm sure the whole class will go crazy when they see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you make a birthday cake for MY birthday??? princess please:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheryl i will love to make ruby a cake how about a care bear? i got the icing colors for it.

    ReplyDelete