Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I amitt i am not the best housecleaner.

Since Monday afternoon around 4pm i was cleaning my house. i just got tired of people stopping by and my house was embarssing. so i decided to clean it from top to bottom. so here is my story on the cleaning my house which took 2 days in total. i do not have pictures of the before but i am going to have pictures of the after. i am just embarssed of the before so i am not letting the whole world see my dirty house. anyways as i was saying i am not best house keeper. it is just not my thing to do and if i could do anything itwould be making crafts. i am really good at that and i know that is one of my talents but house cleaning is not. sometimes i am in the grove of house cleaning but it only last for a day. but this week it has lasted along time. i think it has something to do with that we are seeding our crops right now and i have togo and help bring meals out so i better have a clean house to do that.

Back to my story. So Monday at 4pm the kids come home so i decided to do one room at a time. that is always my hubbies suggestion to do. so i took it this time .wow it was really fast in getting my house clean. so the first room i cleaned was my kids. which took about 30 minutes to do. i picked up every thing then put clean cloths aways made beds (which hugh made) and then vaccumed. remember i also had all 5 kids home too. so that room was clean so i shut the door so i knew it was clean. then i went to the bath room and got that all cleaned it took longer but it was done in 45-50 minutes i am nto sure did not look at the clock taht much. so i shut that door a) because it was clean b) because i wanted the clean floor to get dry with out little foot prints on it.


the third room i did before supper was the other bed room we have but i am waiting for hugh to make some more beds hopefully this summer when seeding is done and harvest has not started yet. cleaned all the toys and vaccumed. then i emptyed the vacum so that it was clean to vacum the hallway which was my nexted place to clean. so i got that all done. we ate supper inbetween the last bed room and the hallway.

the next room was the back enterance i cleaned that one while i was telling the kids about keeping the house clean for family home evening then i let them go out side while i fiinished cleaning it. i washed the walls and got the spider webs that must have been there for the past 8 years. it was that bad, anyways did that got it all clean and washed and it took a hour to do. then the kids went to bed. then i decided hugh is not home but the kids are in bed so i decided to clean the kitchen. which took longer. i got the dishes all done and the ones that fit in the dish washer then they got on. i cleaned my stove and the counters the table and swepted the floor when hugh came home. the house smelled like pine sal. it was so nice. anyways it was about 11pm and hugh asked if i was going to finish in the morning i said that all i have to do is the floor to wash. andso i went to bed.


the next morning i got the kids up at 7am so they could get dressed and so they could watch some cartoons before the bus came. then the two oldest went off to school then i got the other 3 watching cartoons. so i decided to wash the floor and while i was doing that my house stayed clean. it seems when i am in thecleaning mood my kids are in the descructive mood and my clean house is destoryed. so i got the floor done. then i got to work on the living room/computer room and got it done just before i had to go and take jamie to school. so the only room left to clean was my bed room and i got it done last night.

hughs and my room took the longest because there was so much of the things that i needed to put a way. so it took about 2 hours to do but before hugh and i went to bed it was done. so my whole upstairs is done. i am so impressed with my self so lets hope it last for a whole week. i will keep you posted


This is my kitchen. it is not the biggest kitchen but it works. hugh made the chairs but the table we got at an auction which we paid $5.for,8 years ago.
here is the old kids bed room it needs some improvements so hopefully that will be this summer.


this is my back enterance. it is so much neater now then it was before.here is my bathroom the only one in this house. it is nice and clean. it even been through three baths and it is still clean.here is the kids bed room and they have even kept it clean. wow is all i can say and hugh made those two beds he has three more but dont they look nice. he is so good that everything he doesmy hall way it is nice and clean as well . it is nice when i have to get up in the middle of the night


everything smells like cleaner which is good because then it all smells clean.

here is my clean bedroom. it was so nice to sleep in a clean room but as you can see i still have not made my bed which i am going to do before noon.


another picture of my room. it is a fair size room. so here it is.



heres the last picture of my room. pretty clean. i have to do something about the bare walls.



here is the computer room/living room they are one and the same room just long. i am working on this blog in this picture.




here is the living room. my son is watching pbs kids. it was around 8:30am.

here is my clean house and lets hope that it stays this way. because last night when i got home from my mom and dads house it was nice to come home and know that my house was clean and that i had only one room to clean which i am happy i am done too. now on to the landry which needs to get done. well enjoyall the pictures of my house. and the yellow shag carpet was not my idea for carpet. just a pointer do not get shag carpet in your house it is hard to keep clean. i do not like it.

2 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! Good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY i wish that i had that much dedication to clean my house!!! haha

    ReplyDelete