Friday, August 27, 2010

got all the school stuff...............

Now that i did the big buy and got all my three school age kids their supplies for school i am ready for school to start and to have some time to my self before the baby comes and then i will ahve not time at all for my self that is why i am sewing stuff right now and getting the house in order so that i can do as little a possible so that i can enjoy my last baby in my arms.

yesturday i had a wonderful surprise before i went to lethbridge of a doctors appt. a lady who is dear to me did some laundry for me and the kids and you now what she got it all done and the laundry has never looked or smelt as clean as i have ever had. what a wonderful lady she is. she hangs her laundry out side to dry and i htink that whats makes the difference how i love that. she even made my whites look whiter. anyways she got it all done. she loves to do laundry. i don't mind it but she loves it. so she has been doing some for me and i think i am going to get her to do more. it is wonderful. so when i came home from lethbridge all i had to do was put it a way. and i was so nice. it was like my mom had done my laundry when i was a kid. and then she left some cookies for us and they where the best tastings cookies ever. they where so soft and delicious. how i love them. well sad to say they are all gone and i need to make more. and find out how she gets hers to be so wonderful. she even had a house full of grand kids come to visit her and she got my laundry done. so i am going to get her something even special for all the love she gives me and my young family.

the kids where watching sesame street and the word of the day was hughmongous i think i spelt that wrong but i did try to use spell check and it was no help to me. anyways we thought that could be their dads new nickname. hugh mongous anyways we laugh and if you are not oh well i guess you had to be there.

it will be nice when school is in and the kids will see their friends and get to have fun. we have already planned to have a holiday in sept. in drumheller cant wait. but i will let you know what we might do. so all to those moms out there getting ready for school or getting your kids ready for school i understand. its sad to see them go but happy at the same time becasue then you dont have to entertain them anymore during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment