Wednesday, August 18, 2010

what am i going to do?

i have not had a lot of sleep and it is partly in part to that i am 35 weeks and counting. this pregancy has been really fast. it might be because i have 5 other kids to run around, a house to keep clean, landry to do and put a way, a sundy school lessen to prepare, etc. you get the point but lately both my kids and my hubby feel that they need to wake me up almost everyhour. well it seems to me that it is everyhour. so i have been moving from bed to bed so that i can get a few hours of sleep but it seems that they still can find me and that is worse because there are no more hiding place but the van and that will not be very comfortable but it would be alot cooler then the house. but i just need to get some shut eye because when i dont which is been the past two nights i feel like a walking zombee and there is lots for me to do before this baby comes. like all that i have listed up. i thought last night that hugh was going to be nice and let me have our bed to my self but it was not so. he did fall asleep on the couch and then i thought yes i will be getting some sleep but my dreams where cut short but then jamie had towake me up and then holly woke up and then i finally got soem shut eye and the alarm went off and woke up holly again and she did not go to sleep at this was at 6am and then by 730 all the kids where up. which is good for school to start but i still have a week and 1/2 to sleep in. so i need to get all these guys on board about do not wake me up if you need to go to the bathroom because they all know hwere the bathroom is and they dont need me to hold there hands while they do their business and to my hubby please stop trying to cuddle i am in no mood and your body heat is way to hot for me right now. even if you stand infrount of the air conditioner before you come to bed. so please sleep on your side and i will cuddle when i want to. which will be after this baby is born. well just counting down the weeks and then the days. but rihgt now i am counting the hours until the kids cango to bed so ican go to bed. i sure do love bed time. dont you?

No comments:

Post a Comment